Smartphones are without a doubt what every modern person needs. This is thanks to the functions that they can manage making it easier even for businesses to be run right from the handsets. There are different brands offering phones with varied functionality. Huawei is one of the brands that have been manufacturing reasonable yet high performing smartphones. Here’s a closer look at its features of the Huawei P7.
- The Ascend P7 has a black sleek back that boasts of a 7 layer surface treatment. It features a micro pattern design that adds to its overall appeal and gives it a spin effect texture finish.
- The phone is ultra slim standing at 6.5 mm in its thickness. Even with the slim size, it maintains an amazing functionality and features that are expected from any smartphone. It redefines the smartphone experience from the outside all the way to the inside.
- Huawei P7 has an indented power button key enhancing grasp and comfort during use. It is at the chassis middle making navigation and viewing convenient for all users.
- The unibody bottom corners of the phone create a fluid and natural design. The inspiration is from a water drop spreading on the glass surface and it sets the smartphone apart. It creates a balanced fine curve that fits in the hand perfectly making it pleasurable to hold the phone.
- Huawei P7 offers an amazing camera experience. It has an 8MP BSI front camera incorporated with a blue glass infrared sensor. The sensor enhances photo clarity hence minimizing object deformations and the usual purple fringing many users experience when using their smartphones.
- It also has a 13MP rear camera which enables rich, unparalleled clear pictures indoors or at night with 1080p video recording. It also has a 720p playback to complete the experience.
- Other features that make the camera amazing are the panorama Selfie feature. The Selfie feature makes it possible to create self portraits that are spectacular using a wide panoramic background. The low light performance, ultra snapshot feature and creative photo sharing and editing features are some of the other features that make the camera what it is.
The Ascend P7 phone enhances connectivity in 4G that is fast. However, it switches to 3G in areas where signal stability needs improvement or when battery power needs to be saved. It makes the switch automatically between the networks. It also has a dual antenna to maximize responsiveness even in areas where the signal is poor to make communication smooth and enjoyable all through.
Huawei P7 has an ultra power saving mode which shuts phone functions that end up draining the battery. This makes it possible to enjoy calls and texts even when the battery is running low for up to 24 hours with a 10% standby charge. It also has a thermal gel cooling system which cuts on power loss and keeps the phone cool in hand especially with gaming apps that guzzle power.